1l Clear Intensive Cleaner
Osmo Intensive Cleaner is ideal as an alternative to sanding on all wood surfaces treated with oils and waxes, e.g. B. floors, furniture and plastics, stainless steel and other waterproof surfaces.
- No grinding, no dust
- Renovation of structured floors possible
- Existing patina is retained
- Easy to use
- Ideal for contract use
- Renovation without grinding
- Applicable inside and outside
- Container sizes available : 1L and 5L
- One litre is enough for one coat for approx. 30-100 m2
Dilute concentrate 1:10 to 1:20 with water.
Apply to contaminated surfaces, loosen dirt and then absorb with clear water. For machine processing on floors, we recommend using a red or green pad floor pad.
Dirt pick-up with lint-free cotton cloth.
After drying, treat the cleaned surface with maintenance oil or a hard wax oil.
Never use undiluted. Always check the substrate for compatibility. The after-treatment with maintenance oil or hard wax oil depends on the condition of the surface after cleaning.