Festool | Edge Sander ES-ETS 125mm REQ Plus
FESTOOL. Our passion for high-quality power tools has continued for more than 90 years. We share this fascination with our users and fans. Our products make life easier for professional tradespeople – and help them to achieve perfect results faster.
Festool Edge Sander ES-ETS 125 REQ-Plus - Every edge. Simple sanding.
How many hours have you spent toiling with a sanding block? How many edges have you already sanded through? How often have you had to replace an edge, losing valuable time? Every edge is different. Sometimes it is sawn or routed, sometimes it is coarse or painted. And you want to make all of them perfect. With the innovative solution by Festool, the edge sander, you can do this quickly and easily – from the first application.
- An edge sander for every edge: Whether sawn or routed, coarse or painted
- Machine sanding replaces manual sanding: 50% time savings for improved cost-effectiveness
- Full-surface support prevents tipping over and sanding through
- Adjustable sanding mode: Pull the lever and the flexible angle adjustment will be activated
- Reliable: Even painted workpieces are comfortable to sand – reproducible for a perfect edge
- Dust-free sanding using integral dust extraction with a dust bag or in conjunction with an extractor
- Furniture manufacture
- Edge finishing work
- For sanding sawn or planed wood edges and filled, or painted edges in fixed angular positions without any tipping
- For sanding filled, painted and solid wood edges in fixed angular positions without any tipping
- AH-ES-ETS/ETSC positioning aid
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 125mm (soft-HT)
- long-life chip collection bag
- plug it-power cable (4m)
- hex key, WAF 5
- Systainer SYS3 M 337