Festool | Cross Cutting Guide Rail FSK 420
FESTOOL. Our passion for high-quality power tools has continued for more than 90 years. We share this fascination with our users and fans. Our products make life easier for professional tradespeople – and help them to achieve perfect results faster.
Not just saws – compound mitre saws!
One click and you're done. The HK 55, HKC 55 and HK 85 Festool circular saws can easily be connected to the FSK cross cutting guide rails, which are available in three different lengths of 250 mm, 420 mm or 670 mm. In just a few steps, this produces a portable and easy-to-use compound mitre saw system for accurate and precisely angled cutting.
- The HK 55, HKC 55 and HK 85 portable circular saws can be easily connected to the cross cutting guide rail to form a single unit, by means of a quick fastener
- Retract function returns the saw to start position after sawing
- Splinter guard for splinter-free cuts
- Adhesive cushion strip protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
- Slideway lining for easy movement of the machine on the trimming rails
- Fastening clamp FSZ 120