Festool | Cross Anchor SV-QA D14/32
FESTOOL. Our passion for high-quality power tools has continued for more than 90 years. We share this fascination with our users and fans. Our products make life easier for professional tradespeople – and help them to achieve perfect results faster.
Connect even quicker, and release if necessary. The DOMINO connector revolution.
The DOMINO connector revolution: Produce perfect timber connections quicker and more easily than ever before. With the new corner and flat connectors for the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine, we have made further revolutionary developments to the DOMINO idea. These connectors provide frame, rack and board connections that will impress you with extreme precision and stability as well as maximum flexibility and unique efficiency.
- The SV-QA D14 cross anchor combines with the SV-AB D14 anchor bolt and the SV-SA D14 split anchor to form the corner connector, or combines with the SV-DB D14 double-headed bolt and optionally with the SV-V D14 widener to form the flat connector
- All parts are available either in the DOMINO SV-SYS D14 DOMINOVerb connection Systainer, as an EV/32 set, as an FV/16 set or individually as individual parts
- The corner and flat connector system for the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine enables stable connections that can be separated again at a material thickness of 30 mm or higher
- For frame and rack joints (corner connectors) and board connections (flat connectors) that will impress you with extreme precision and stability as well as maximum flexibility and unique efficiency
- Extremely quick thanks to simple milling using machine stops or pencil markings.
- No template or other accessories required
- Extremely stable with dowel and clamping element for strong connections. High pulling and tightening distance.
- Extremely high pull-out and load forces
- Extremely flexible and can be detached again quickly if necessary
- With cover caps in three colours for a high-quality corner connection appearance
- For processing using the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine
- At a material thickness of 30 mm or higher
- Acts as a counter bearing and tightening element for anchor bolts or double-headed bolts
- With soft or porous material such as chipboard, the use of the cross anchor expander SV-V D14 is recommended (for material thickness 35 mm and greater – stops the cross anchor being pulled into the material)
- In conjunction with SV-SA D14 split anchors and SV-AB D14 anchor bolts for creating corner connections
- In conjunction with SV-DB D14 double-headed bolts for creating flat connections
- For furniture designs that can be dismantled such as beds, tables, etc.
- For creating detachable flat connections for furniture manufacturing such as kitchen worktops, benches, etc.
- 32 set screws
- Qty in pack: 32 pieces