Einhell Cordless Impact Drill TE-CD 18/48 Li-i-Solo
Save R -949.00
Item number 4513926
- A member of the Power X-Change family
- Impact drilling function for universal operation included
- 2-speed gearing for powerful drilling and screwing
- Speed electronics for material and application suitable working
- Always Ready-for-use due to Li-ion technology without discharging
- LED lighting for optimum operation in dark areas
- Extremely easy to work with due to ergonomic design and Softgrip
- Battery and charger are available separately.
The Einhell TE-CD 18/48 Li-i-Solo cordless impact drill driver is more than just a helpful and powerful assistant in the home, workshop and garage. With its integral impact drilling function it is also designed for universal work on small construction and renovation projects.
Screwdriving, drilling and impact drilling are the key basic functions which make it equipped for every important task. As a member of the Power X-Change family it delivers its full power far away from the nearest socket, so it gives the user total flexibility.
It is always ready-for-use thanks to lithium-ion technology with zero self-discharge. The two-speed gear unit provides a blow rate of up to 24,000 units per minute and delivers a force of up to 48 Nm to the desired point. Thanks to an ergonomic design and soft grip, the cordless impact drill driver is designed for exceptionally easy handling and ensures that you can work comfortably without tiring, even on big projects.
The single-sleeve 13 mm drill chuck enables you to fit the accessories you want to use quickly and easily. Optimum operation in dark areas is ensured by the integral LED lighting. The rechargeable battery and charger are available separately, for example as a practical PXC starter set in different performance levels.
|Number of gears||2|
|Idle speed (gear 1)||0-400 min^-1|
|Idle speed (gear 2)||0-1500 min^-1|
|Max. torque hard||48 Nm|
|Number of torque steps||23 settings|
|Drill chuck||13 mm | single sleeve|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||10 mm|
|Impact rate (gear 1)||0-6400 min^-1|
|Impact rate (gear 2)||0-24000 min^-1|