Dremel | Tungsten Carbide Cutter | Pointed 3.2mm (9911) | 2615991132
Save R 0.00
- Tungsten Carbide Cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Bit Diameter mm: 3.2mm
- Overall Length: 1.5
- Description: Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- Shank Diameter: 0.125"
- Warranty: Product Defects Only
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Color Code: Teal
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/8"