Worx | Aerocart 8-in-1 Multi-Function Cart incl. Wagon Conversion Kit (Online Only)
WORX Aerocart 8-in-1 Wheelbarrow, Yard Cart & Dolly
The Aerocart specializes in making enormous jobs manageable. Hold up to 300lbs and move it from one place to the next with much less effort than a normal wheelbarrow would require. It’s an 8-function yard cart, with available accessories to add even more functionality. If you would generally need a second person to help you do landscaping projects, like moving rocks or large potted plants, the Aerocart has come to your rescue. Its innovative design lets you zip around the yard like a gardening superhero.
- Turbo Lift design makes a 90kg (200lb) wheelbarrow load feel like 7,7kg (17lbs)
- Instantly converts between a lightweight wheelbarrow, yard cart, bag holder, dolly, extended dolly, cylinder carrier, rock/plant mover & trailer tote
- The best, patented two-wheel wheelbarrow design adjusts center of gravity for a balanced and easy-to-manage load
- Durable, flat-free tires never need inflating and ensure a smooth ride no matter your load
- Up to 136kg in Wheelbarrow mode, up to 90kg as a Dolly, 36kg as a Rock or Plant Mover, 36kg as an Extended Dolly, 18kg as a Bag Holder, 36kg as a Cylinder Holder, and it can move trailers of up to 450kg
A Configuration for Every Job
- No more waiting for someone to get home from work, or asking your neighbor for help
- The Aerocart lets you turn what used to be two or three-person jobs into something you can do yourself
Lift Smarter Not Harder
- Just load and lean
- The Aerocart fulcrum (the wheels) are positioned by Worx engineers in exactly the right place, to perfectly balance an awful lot of weight with the least amount of required effort
- You’ll feel like a Supermover
How many jobs can the Aerocart perform?
- That depends on how many you can dream up
- It starts with 8 configurations, though: Wheelbarrow, Hand Truck/Dolly, Extended Dolly, Bag Holder, Cylinder Holder, Rock and Plant Mover, and Trailer Mover
How easy is it to convert between functions?
- Easy. For Dolly mode, just slide the flap to the side and down
- To switch from a Dolly to a Wheelbarrow, just pull the release knob on the side and unfold the legs
- To use the Extended Dolly or Plant and Rock Movers, fold down the extension arms
How does the Aerocart make the load feel lighter?
- Physics and leverage and smart engineers
- As a Wheelbarrow, the tub is set directly over the wheels for a perfectly balanced load
- As a Dolly, the wheels shift forward, creating leverage, allowing you to move the load with ease
How much weight can the Aerocart hold?
- Up to 136kg in Wheelbarrow mode, up to 90kg as a Dolly, 36kg as a Rock or Plant Mover, 36kg as an Extended Dolly, 18kg as a Bag Holder, 36kg as a Cylinder Holder, and it can move trailers of up to 450kg.
Is the Aerocart easy to assemble?
- Yup. It takes less than 5 minutes and requires no tools
- Insert the handles into the frame and lock them in
- Slide the wheel shaft through the wheels
- Insert the wheel shaft in the axle and clip in the shaft lock pin
- That’s it!
ONLINE ONLY - This product is only available online and carries a delivery period of up to 10 days. We shall endeavour to deliver orders to you within the specified delivery period, but any such time frame shall be an estimate only. We cannot always guarantee availability and will inform you as soon as possible if any products are not available.