Wood River Wood Threading Kit, 1-1/4"Ø x 6TPI
Save R 0.00
The excellent Wood River 1-1/4" Threadbox and Tap, for cutting external (Male) and internal (Female) threads in wood, is incredibly useful for making clamps, jigs, fixtures, knockdown furniture, toys, and novelties.
Although traditional in design, modern technology and metallurgical advances have improved the traditional threadbox and tap and perfected its components.
The Hard Maple Threadbox with turned handles has a fully milled aluminium insert to prevent wear and extend the tool life. The tempered Steel Tap is machined to close tolerances and designed to allow easy chip clearance. The resulting wood thread is both tight fitting and strong.
- Designed to allow easy chip clearance.
- Steel tap is machined to close tolerances.
- Cutting Male & Female threads in wood.
- Useful in making clamps, jig, and fixtures, nutcrackers and anywhere you need a good wooden thread.
- Solid Hard Maple Threadbox with turned handles with aluminium follow-on insert to prevent wear.
- These excellent kits are also available from Toolcraft in 1/2" (12.7mm), 3/4" (19.05mm), 1" (25.4mm) and 1-1/2" (38mm) Diameters.
- 1 each Hard Maple Threadbox for cutting 1" (25.4mm) diameter Male Threads.
- 1 each Tempered Steel Tap for cutting 1" (25.4mm) diameter female threads.
- 1 each Full Set of Instructions