Mandrel for hole saws
Mandrel shank: 7/16" hex
Drill bit diameter: Ø6.35mm
Hole saws: Bi-metal Ø32-152mm
Use the mandrel with Bi-metal hole saws that are able to cut into metal, wood and plastics.
The mandrel range:
14-30mm no pins:
32-152mm with pins:
TC17007 - Mandrel for Bi-metal hole saws.
TC17007-2 - Mandrel for Carbide grit hole saws.
TC17007-3 - Mandrel for Diamond coated hole saws.
TC17007-4 - Mandrel for Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) hole saws.
Mandrel replacement pilot drill bits:
- Ø6.35 x 115mm (extra long) for bi-metal hole saws - TC00001
- Ø6.35 x 70mm for bi-metal hole saws - TC00002
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) series hole saws - TC00003
- Carbide grit hole saws - TC00004
- Diamond coated hole saws - TC00006