Sjobergs Component, Elite Clamping Platform
The Sjöbergs Elite Clamping Platform is designed as an incredibly solid and versatile extension to your Elite 1500 or Elite 2000 Professional Workbench.
With a full set of bench dog holes, the Elite Clamping Platform will extend you workbench by 480mm.
- Elite 1500 Pro including Clamping Platform Total Length: 2480mm
- Elite 2000 Pro including Clamping Platform Total Length: 1980mm
The Elite Clamping Platform allows Elite workbenches to be more flexible and creates a larger working surface.
The 19 mm diameter bench dog holes make the bench more flexible and suitable for most existing clamping systems on the market. It also handles the Sjobergs ST11 Holdfast . You can fasten on both the top and the skirts around the Clamping Platform.
The Sjobergs Elite Clamping Platform can also be used as a standalone work surface by attaching it to a wall. It is constructed of solid European Beech, treated with top quality oil and is supplied as standard with four x 19mm Bench Dogs.
- Constructed of solid European Beech.
- Designed for attachment to Elite 1500 & Elite 2000 Workbenches.
- Can be used as a standalone bench when attached to a wall.
- All Sjobergs Woodworking Benches carry a 10 Year warranty.
- Model: Elite Clamping Platform
- Item #: 33467
- Material: Solid Knot Free European Beech
- Worktop Length: 480mm
- Worktop Width: 600mm
- Worktop Thickness: 38mm
- Worktop Skirt Width: 110mm
- Nett Weight: 17 Kg
- Package Size: 650mm x 510mm x 125mm