Rubio Oil Plus 2c Gold Label Oyster 350ml
Rubio Oil Plus 2c - Protects and colours your wood in one single layer
- RMC Oil Plus 2c is a next-generation product that colours and protects your wood in 1 single layer and is available in 55 colours
- The combination of the oil (A) and the accelerator (B) ensures a quick dry, quick cure and provides superior protection
What is pure 2c oil?
- 2c stands for 2-component
- Part A is the oil, and Part B is an accelerant and hardener
- Oil Plus 2c is 0% VOC and does not contain solvents or water
- It does not produce lap lines
- It is easy to apply and maintain, and can be applied to all wood types
Can you use Rubio monocoat without accelerator?
- Although Part A is available without the accelerator, we strongly recommend the use of the component system - Rubio Monocoat Natural Oil 2c Parts A & B
Oil Plus 2c Part A (No Accelerator)
- Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2c is a natural solution for protecting and enhancing the appearance of wood in one layer
- The natural ingredients on which the oils are based generate a molecular reaction with the exposed cellulose fibres of the wood
- This ensures a consistent finish which is easy to apply in one application
- 100ml is approximately 5m²
- NB: The colours shown are for reference only and are not binding
- Colour shown has product applied to white oak
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is Food Contact Compliance. You can apply it to floors, furniture, stairs… And our oil is also ideal for worktops and other surfaces where food is involved. For interior use.
- Sand the wood surface with nothing finer than 150 Grit sandpaper
- Remove all surface dust before applying the product.