Pro-tech | Router Bit, Triple Bead, 7/8"X1", 2 Flutes, 1/4" Shank
Save R 0.00
- Give your furniture and cabinets a classic, architectural look with this unique molding router bit.
- Perfect for chair rails, crown molding, door casings, trim, pilasters, window casing/sills, baseboards and picture frames, you can use the full profile, or just a portion of it to achieve the look you want.
- The timber is held securely against the fence and the bit makes the cut. This leaves you free to feed the timber steadily - and your hands can safely be a long way from the cutters.
- Plan to cut the profile in several passes - taking only a small amount off on the last cut to get the best quality.
- Features two flutes and a 5/8" ball bearing guide
- This two-flute router bit is well balanced, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish