Powermatic Table Saw, Professional Cabinet, 10", PM1000, 2Hp - DISPLAY MODEL
Powermatic PM-1000 Cabinet Saw. The Gold Standard since 1921.
Evolution represents a process that is never fully complete. For a woodworker, inspirations evolve as life experiences shape our creativity. Skills evolve as we share tips and techniques with friends and mentors. And our workshops evolve as we refine our skills. At Powermatic, we're proud to introduce the latest example of our own evolution, the PM1000 cabinet table saw. As with every product Powermatic builds, the PM1000 redefines the limits of design, innovation and durability.
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximising dust collection.
- Conveniently located hands free power switch.
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximising safety.
- The included sturdy Mitre Gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts.
- Exclusive Biesemeyer "T" style AccuFence provides rigidity and precision and extremely easy adjustment.
- The Poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximises efficiency.
- Ergonomically designed heavy 7” Hand Wheels provide momentum – making blade height and bevel adjustments easy.
- Arbor lock allows for one handed blade changes with minimal tools.
- Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge.
- Bevel scale is conveniently located with large, easy to read numbers.
- Hinged motor cover provides quick access to the interior of the cabinet
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx