Powermatic PM2000 10" Table Saw, 250mm, 3HP, PM2000B
The Gold Standard since 1921
The award winning Powermatic PM2000B 10" Table Saw sets a new standard for innovation, with an array of patented features and massive body design.
The cast iron tables are oversized, and the newly designed arbor lock lever is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches.
The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback.
A great new feature that is long overdue on professional table saws is that the blade tilt scale features an Integrated Digital Read-Out as well as adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts.
The newly designed Integrated Retractable Hydraulic Castor System mobilises your table saw at a much higher lift level than the previous model, to assist when moving over awkward thresholds.
A wide stance, heavy-duty box trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up.
Improved built-in dust collection port with convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock and the stop button can be knee activated.
- Integrated Digital Read Out for precise bevel cuts.
- Newly designed integrated hydraulic castor system with greater travel than previous models.
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings.
- Newly designed Arbor Lock for quick and easy blade changes.
- Improved dust collection inside and outside of the cabinet.
- Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes.
- Wider stance, box trunnion design.
- Newly designed Accu-Fence® system for precision cuts.
- Style: Professional Cabinet Table Saw
- Blade Diameter: 10"|Ø / 254mm
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"Ø / 15.7mmØ
- Arbor Speed: 4500 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90º: 3-1/8" / 79.4mm
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45º: 2-1/8" / 54m
- Maximum Diameter of Dado Blade Set: 8"Ø / 203mmØ
- Maximum Width of Dado Blade Set: 13/16" / 20.64mm
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/4" / 286mm
- Maximum Rip - Right of Blade: 50" / 1270mm
- Maximum Rip - Left of Blade: 13-1/2" / 343mm
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height from Floor: 35" / 635mm
- Table Size: 22" x 30-1/2" / 559mm x 775mm
- Table Size with Extensions: 42" x 30-1/2" / 1067mm x 775mm
- Table Mitre Slots: 3/4" x 3/8" / 19.05mm x 9.6mm
- Dust Collection Minimum Requirement: 400 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"Ø / 100mmØ
- Motor Power: 3HP
- Motor Phase: Single
- Motor Voltage: 230 VAC
- Motor Current: 14.5 A
- Recommended Circuit Breaker 20 A
Please Note: The Extension Table and it's Leg System is an Optional Extra.
We Also Recommend
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm