Narex Carving Chisels, Wood Line Standard, Set of 6
This Narex Carving Chisel Set is made in the Czech Republic and is of exceptional quality.
Blades are made from specifically alloyed Cr-Mn steel, heat treated to HRc 55 and they are all 3-1/2" (89mm) long.
The handles are all selected European Beech, featuring an ergonomic double-taper octagonal cross section, designed specifically for long sessions at the bench and are 4" (102mm) long by 5/8" (15.75mm) wide.
Your Narex 6 Piece Carving Chisel Set contains the following Tools:
- Curved Shaft Straight Chisel 1/2" (12/7mm) wide
- Curved Shaft Right-Hand Skew Chisel 12" (12.7mm) wide
- Curved Shaft Left-Hand Skew Chisel 12" (12.7mm) wide
- Curved Shaft Out-Cannel Gouge 7/16" (11.1mm) wide
- Curved Shaft Out Cannel "V" Tool (7/16" (9.52mm) wide
- Straight Shaft Chisel 1/2" (12.7mm) wide
As with all fine carving tools, these chisels will require final sharpening & honing to fully refine the cutting edges before use. An excellent, value for money Carving Chisel Set from Narex.
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx