Narex Cabinetmaker's Rasp, Hand Stitched, Medium Cut, 10"
Narex has once again listened carefully to their customers worldwide and now proudly introduce their own Hand Stitched Cabinetmaker's Rasps.
Hand-cut rasps function very differently from machine cut rasps. They cut much faster and leave a surprisingly good work surface, because of the excellent surface quality, extreme sharpness, and the randomised, irregular spacing of the teeth.
- Blade: Carbon Steel, hardness 49 HRc,
- Tooth Pattern: Hand Stitched, Irregular
- Tooth Grain: Medium:+/- 30 Teeth per CM2
- Handle: Stained Hornbeam Wood, Waxed
- Total length: 395mm
- Use: Used for fine shaping work by quickly removing a large amount of wood while leaving a smooth surface. Available in coarse, medium and fine grains.
Please Note: At Toolcraft, we advise you not to use a standard File Card to clear your Hand Stitched Rasp of wood debris. Doing so will result in premature dulling of the teeth.