Micro Jig Zeroplay Mitre Bar System 2 Pack ZP9-B2S2
No More Hardwood Guides - Year Round Precision Regardless Of The Weather!
The MICRO JIG ZEROPLAY Mitre Slot Guide Bar System is a “One-Touch Calibration” Mitre Bar (9 ½” in length) that has two stacked half bars with opposing wedges that expand parallel & evenly to fit the exact width of a standard mitre slot for a perfect fit and smooth glide.
The old method of making guide bars out of wood (even plywood) is a thing of the past. The MICRO JIG ZEROPLAY SYSTEM won't swell and shrink with seasonal humidity.
- Create perfectly square cross cut jigs WITHOUT any trial and error set-screw adjustment along the Mitre Bar.
- Easily square the jig to the blade adjustment while securing through the top of the sled = Top Down Installation.
- Build small cut-off jigs that are easy to carry and store, or build large jigs with multiple ZEROPLAY GUIDE BARS in tandem andwith custom spacing.
- Replace your worn and warped wooden runners and aluminium or steel bars that can be a hassle to calibrate.
- Retro-Fit your existing cross-cut jigs for improved precision.
- 2 each ZEROPLAY Mitre Bars
- 2 each ZEROPLAY Mitre Stops.