Micro Jig MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp, PRO Pack DVC-1177K2
The New Version of the famous Micro Jig MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp Set is a must-have tool for all of your woodworking projects. Thoughtfully designed to save you time and frustration, it gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves, so you can clamp just about anywhere.
Create jigs and shop fixtures with the incredibly versatile MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp Pro. With the included ½” 14-degree MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit, you can route your own tracks, and make every inch of your workshop more functional.
Your revolutionary all-in-one package includes:
- 2 each Micro Jig MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps
- 1 each Micro Jig MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit
- 1 each Micro Jig Setup Gauge
- 1 each Micro Jig Set of the all-new Dovetail Hardware Variety Pack
Buy all together to save and work smarter. A true MICROJIG innovation.
It’s everything you need to create your own track system and take your woodworking to the next level.
Use the MATCHFIT Setup Gauge to set the cutting depth of the Dovetail Router Bit, and create your own tracks. The Dovetail Clamps and Dovetail Hardware move through the dovetail grooves below the surface of the material, allowing you to create a variety of jigs that move freely, and secure your workpiece anywhere you can route a groove. Create your own fences, stops, hold-downs, and assembly fixtures in a snap.
The Dovetail Clamp Pro works fantastically with the following:
- Tall Fence / Jointing Sleds
- Table Saw Sleds
- Auxiliary Fences
- Assembly Tables
- Edge Guides and Stops
- Mitre Saw Bench Stops and Hold-Downs
What People Are Saying:
"Ideal Clamps for Jigs" - Fine Woodworking
"#1 Best-Selling Hold-Down Clamp" - Amazon
"This opens up a world of possibilities for building jigs and fixtures around your shop" - Ralph Bagnall, Woodcademy
"Now you can build fences of any height, mount workbench extensions easily, affix jigs to reference surfaces or even create your own track saw system, thanks to the dovetail slot convenience offered by these new clamps." - Woodworkers Journal
"Offers a new means of integrating adjustable clamping into a jig securely and out of the way of blades and bits." - Popular Woodworking
Simply route a dovetail groove using the the special Micro Jig 1/2-inch x 14-Degree Dovetail Router Bit to create channels virtually anywhere you need to apply clamping pressure.
Micro jig MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps are your go-to woodworking accessories for cutting composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Soft Grip Handle: Where other clamps tend to slip out of your hands when you're clamping wood pieces down, Microjig Matchfit Dovetail Clamps eliminate this nuisance. For better traction, these clamps feature a newly designed rubberised soft-grip handle to give a you an excellent & comfortable, non-slip grip.
- Create customisable clamping tables.
- Build tall & stable fences.
- Universally compatible with 1/2-inch 14-Degree dovetail router bits.
- Route dovetail grooves to creates clamping tracks virtually anywhere.
- Redesigned look with soft-grip handle creates more traction.
- Produce a multifaceted straight edge sled for your table saw.
- Suitable for workbench use as wide capacity vise clamps.
- Clamping Range: 0 – 5.25” (0 – 133mm)
- Clamp Pressure: 595 lbs open at 4” (270 kg open at 100mm
- Jaw Depth: 2.375” (60mm)
- Minimum Dovetail Slot Length: 3.75” (95mm)
- Dovetail Profile: 0.5” by 14º