MICRO JIG GRR-RIPPER Accessory - Deflector/Connector
This Micro Jig Accessory acts as a chip deflector preventing material from flying towards you when freehand routing. Bridge two GRR-RIPPERs to tackle longer or wider stock. Quickly connects to the Handle Bridge Kit for fast, easy and safe use.
Handle Bridge Kit required for use with GRR-RIPPER.
Fits all GRR-RIPPER and GRR-RIP BLOCK models.
Micro Jig's GRR-RIPPER is the ultimate workshop companion.
This Micro Jig purpose built table saw, jointer, band saw and router accessory will give you the confidence to make ultra-thin cuts with surgical precision and the control to make the exact cut you want, every time. This advanced model of MicroJig's Gripper comes with two additional accessories that improve the control and expandability of the Gripper System and is designed to meet the needs of the professional woodworker or serious hobbyist.
With enhanced versatility and exclusive features, MicroJig's Gripper will easily and safely perform operations that were previously dangerous and time-consuming. Whether you are making razor-thin veneer strips, building miniatures or creating exquisite furniture, you will save time, materials, and fingers with the this great tool in your shop.
- Adjustable Spacer - This accessory adds increased gripping surface for tackling larger stock. It also adds one inch of cutting width to the GRR-Ripper.
- Stabilizing Plate - The Stabilising Plate adds a new dimension of control to the Gripper. It is particularly useful when cutting small narrow pieces of stock. Excellent for affixing user-built jigs. The Stabilising Plate also performs as the secondary fence that travels with the Gripper along the left side of the stock. It holds the off-cut piece in its original position through the entire cutting operation.
For Use With:
- Band Saws
- Router Tables
- Table Saws
More features of the GRR-RIP Block include:
- Reversible ergonomic handle is angled for all-day woodworking comfort.
- Unique Green GRR-RIP® nonslip pad has a super-grip on your material.
- Gravity actuated hooks drop down automatically to grab the end of a board.
- Hooks instantly retract when the pushblock grips a material surface.
- 90° flip guide for veneering or resawing on your bandsaw.
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx