Micro Jig GRR-RIP Push Block
GRR-RIP BLOCK - The Smart Choice For Safety In Your Workshop!
The Micro Jig GRR-RIP BLOCK features the innovative Green GRR-RIP nonslip pad and Smart Gravity Heel to give you total control over your workpiece. GRR-RRIP Block's drop-down heel hooks are there when you need them and instantly retract when you don't.
Micr Jig's GRR-RIP BLOCK gives you improved control for freehand routing while keeping your hands clear and away from the spinning router bit. We recommend adding the optional MJ Deflector/Connector accessory for the ultimate protection against flying debris.
For Use With:
- Band Saws
- Router Tables
- Table Saws
More features of the GRR-RIP Block include:
- Reversible ergonomic handle is angled for all-day woodworking comfort.
- Unique Green GRR-RIPÂ® nonslip pad has a super-grip on your material.
- Gravity actuated hooks drop down automatically to grab the end of a board.
- Hooks instantly retract when the pushblock grips a material surface.
- 90° flip guide for veneering or resawing on your bandsaw.