Metabo Hammer Drill, SB 18 LTX Impuls, 18V
The Metabo SB 18 LTX IMPULS Hammer Drill is a solid, hard working tool that handles jobsite drilling with ease. With it's Charger, 2 x Batteries and Carry-Case, it is an excellent all round performer.
- Selectable “IMPULS” mode for removal of damaged screws and spot-drilling on smooth surfaces.
- Extremely powerful thanks to the powerful Metabo 4-pole motor for quick drilling and screw driving.
- High-performance impact mechanism for best results.
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck.
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the work site.
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability.
- With handy belt hook and bit case, can be fixed either on the right or left side.
- The 5.2 Ah Battery Pack offers extremely long operating time.
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- 3-year battery pack warranty by means of Ultra-M technology
Included in your Box:
- 1 each Metabo SB 18 LTX IMPULS 18V Hammer Drill
- 2 each Metabo 18V 5.2Ah Li-ion Batteries
- 1 each Metabo ASC-55 18V Charger
- 1 each Metabo Plastic Carry-Case
- Battery Pack Type: Li-ion
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Battery Pack Capacity: 2 each 5.2Ah
- Maximum Torque: Soft-55Nm
- Maximum Torque: Hard-110Nm
- Pulse Torque: 60Nm
- Adjustable Torque: 1.5Nm to 24Nm
- Maximum Drill Bit Diameter: Masonry - 16mm
- Maximum Drill Bit Diameter: Steel - 13mm
- Maximum Drill Bit Diameter: Soft Wood - 65mm
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM/ 0 - 1700 RPM
- Maximum Impact Rate: 32300 BPM
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5mm to 13mm
- Weight: 2.4Kg (Including Battery Pack)
We Also Recommend
Bosch Cordless Drill PSR 1800 + 2 x 1.5ah Batteries, Charger & SystemBox with 241 Pieces
Bosch Drill GBM 10RE 10MM
Bosch Drill Press PBD 40 Bench 710W
Bosch Drill, Combi, Cordless, GSB 18V-EC Dynamic Series, L-Boxx Solo, Tool Only, no Batteries or Charger