Makita Pneumatic Brad Nailer AF506 - 18 gauge
The Makita 18 Gauge 50mm Brad Nailer (model AF506), features a durable and compact design with ease-of-use features including a narrow-nose design that makes it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications.
The AF506 can operate from 70 to 120 PSI, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 16mm to 50mm, and has a magazine capacity up to 100 nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the workpiece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface.
Additional features include an ultra-narrow nose design that is ideal for fastening in confined areas, and a convenient “tool-less” depth adjustment dial that can be set for a wide variety of finish applications. For added convenience, the multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360 degrees to direct exhaust air away from the user. The AF506 is engineered for driving a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 16mm to 50mm into hard or soft wood applications and is ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications.
- ACCURACY : Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- DESIGN : "Tool-less" easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- PRECISION : Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- CONVENIENCE : Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- INCLUDES : Pneumatic nailer oil, no-mar tips (2), safety glasses, air fitting, and tool case
We Also Recommend
Air Brush Kit 0.2, 0.3, 0.5mm Nozzles with 1.8m Hose - Aircraft SG A130K