Makita Plunge Cut Circular Saw, c/w 1.4m Guide Rail, SP6000J + Clamp Set
The Makita Plunge Cut Circular Saw is an extremely versatile plunge saw, ideal for kitchen worktops, door fitting, timber trimming & cutting sheet goods.This "Best in Class" Plunge Cut Saw is supplied complete with a 1.4 metre Guide Rail.Features:
- High accuracy, clean cutting.
- Tip-resistant design.
- Depth Stop enables Easy Cutting of a Preliminary Groove at a depth of 2mm for Splinter-Free Final Cuts.
- The Cutting Line is always the same regardless of bevel angle when cutting with the guide rail attached.
- Close-to-wall cutting: only 18mm away from wall at minimum.
- Bevel Cut: -1º to +48º.
- Positive Bevel Stops: 22.5º & 45º
- Double Insulation
- Variable Speed
- Electronic Brake
- Electronic Speed Control
- Soft Start
- Dust Collection
- Carry Case.
- Includes 1 each 1.4m Makita Guide Rail
- Continuous Rated Input: 1300W
- Maximum Cutting Capacity @ 0º: 56mm
- Maximum Cutting Capacity @ 45º: 40mm
- Maximum Cutting Capacity @ 48º: 38mm
- Blade Diameter: 165mm Ø
- No Load Speed: 200 - 5800 RPM
- Overall Length: 341mm
- Nett Weight: 4.4Kg
- Power Cord Length: 2,5 Metres