Makita LC1230 Metal Cut Saw
Fast cuts in light pipe, angle iron, tubing, conduit and channels.
- Tool-less cutting angle adjustment.
- Carbide tipped blade lasts longer than abrasive wheel; cuts clean, accurate and virtually burr-free.
- Double Insulation.
SUPERIORITY OF TCT SAW BLADE OVER
CUT-OFF WHEEL .
1. Cuts 400% faster than abrasive wheels when
cutting angle iron, pipe and tubing.
2. Clean cutting with virtually no burrs on the cut
surface, offering a time saving on aftertreatment.
3. No sparks or heat, the workpiece surface can
be touched after the cut.
4. The saw blade is longer lasting, as it does not
wear down like an abrasive wheel.
5. No odour of burning when cutting painted work
Continuous rating input
Max cutting capacity
|at 0 degrees:115mm at 0 degrees:75x150mm|
|at 45 degrees:90mm at 45 degrees:85x85mm|
No load speed (r/min)
Overall length and Net weight
|516mm - 19.3kg|
Power supply cord
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx