Makita DTD154 18v Cordless Impact Driver Drill ( In A Cardboard Box) No Batteries and Charger included
Temp Sold out - Please click to receive a back in stock email
Original price R 4,030.00
Current price R 3,729.00
Please Note: Battery and charger sold separately DESCRIPTION
- The Makita DTD154Z Cordless Impact Driver combines a full 175 Nm of fastening torque with category-leading precision features.
- Quick-Shift Mode uses the brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening.
- Another precision feature is Tightening Mode (T-mode), which downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work.
- These precision features, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users more control for a wide range of fastening tasks – from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more.
- FEATURES Ergonomic design Aluminium hammer case Dual LED lights Electric Brake Reversing Electronic 3-Speed settings Built-In Job Light Battery and charger sold separately
- Voltage 18 V 5.0 Ah - 3.0 Ah - 1.5 Ah
- Capacity Machine screw M4-M8 Standard bolt M5-M16 High Tensile Bolt M5-M14
- Coarse thread (in length) 22-125mm
- Max Torque 175 Nm
- No load speed 0-3,600 / 0-2,100 / 0-1,100 r/min
- Impacts per min 0-3,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-1,100
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 117 x 79 x 236 mm
- Net weight 1.2 kg