Kreg Jig®, HD, Pocket Hole, Heavy Duty
The Kreg Jig® HD delivers the strength and confidence you need to BUILD BIG!
The Kreg Jig® HD is an exceptionally efficient design based on the same tried-and-true efficient methodology and hardened-steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig®.
The Kreg Jig® HD lets you create joints in 11/2" (38mm) and thicker materials that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg Joints™. When you are framing walls, building deck railings, outdoor furniture, or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Jig® HD excels — strength.
The Kreg Jig® HD is optimised for working with thicker and larger stock. It utilises #14 heavy-duty, hardened-steel screws that provide incredible shear-resistance, as well as three anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
The Kreg Jig® HD works great as a stand-alone jig. Simply connect it to your Kreg Face Clamp, lock it into place, and take it where you need to go. Depending on the project, the Kreg Jig® HD can also connect directly to your model K3, K4, K4MS, or K5 Kreg Jig® Benchtop Base for upright drilling.
NOTE: Be sure to check with your local building code authority before using the Kreg Jig® HD to construct load-bearing objects such as interior walls or deck railings. Building codes differ from area to area. Please reference applications in the user manual.
- 50% Stronger than Standard Pocket-Holes
- Optimised for Large Outdoor Projects
- For Use with 38mm Material and Thicker
- Works with the K3 & K4 Kreg Jig® and Kreg Jig® Master System
- Stop Block provides Easy, Repeatable Registration to Your Workpiece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig® HD for Secure Drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change Compatible
Included in Your Kit:
- 1 each HD Drill Guide
- 1 each Stop Block
- 1 each ½" (12,7mm) Diameter HD Stepped Drill Bit
- 1 each HD Stop Collar
- 1 each Allen Wrench
- 1 Each 6" HD Driver Bit
- 1 each Starter Screw Set
- Body: Glass Filled Nylon
- Drill Guides: 2 each 12.7mm Ø HD Pocket Holes
- For Use With: 38mm and Thicker Material
- Drill Guide Spacing: 36mm
- Clamping Method: Works with Kreg® Face Clamps and a variety of other Clamps
- Compatibility: Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS & K5 Benchtop Base
- Warranty: Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide Warranty
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Toolcraft T-Track Bolts, M8, 68mm (10 pack)
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx