Jet Tools Wet Sharpening System, Slow Speed, JSSG-10
The Jet Tools Slow Speed Wet Sharpening System now offers woodworkers advanced sharpening features such as torque adjustment for consistent pressure to the drive shaft, variable dial speed control that maintains outer wheel speed regardless of sharpening stone diameter, and an oversized reservoir for better water management. This combination of features is not available on any other system.
The JET Slow Speed Wet Sharpening System is also equipped with a tool storage tray and there is an assortment of eight accessories that are sure to become extremely popular.
- Enclosed Motor Housing keeps debris and water from interior of tool.
- Variable Dial Speed Control maintains outer wheel speed regardless of sharpening stone diameter.
- Torque Adjustment applies consistent pressure to drive shaft
- Oversized Water Tray has a flared top edge to capture more water during sharpening.
- Built-in Storage Tray provides a convenient place for sharpening accessories.
- Diameter Scale provides a quick reference of stone wheel diameter.
Included with Your Jet Tools Slow Speed Wet Sharpening System:
- 1 each Slow Speed Wet Sharpening Machine.
- 1 each Leather Honing Wheel.
- 1 each Stone Grader.
- 1 each Straight Edge Jig.
- 1 each Angle Measuring Device.
- 1 each Existing Angle Measuring Device.
- 1 each Support Arm.
- 1 each Honing Compound.
- 1 each Training DVD.
- 1 each Wetstone Wheel.
Separately Available Jigs & Accessories:
- Scissor Jig • Mounts onto the support arm and is used to sharpen scissors and garden tools.
- Existing Angle Measuring Device • Used to establish the existing angle of a tool’s cutting edge.
- Slow Speed Stone Wheel • 10" (254") Ø x 2" (51mm) width provides ample grinding surface area. The Stone is graded using the Dual Surface Stone Grader and trued using the Diamond Truing Tool.
- Gouge Jig • Mounts on the support arm and is used to sharpen bowl gouges, spindle gouges and V-tools.
- Machine Cover • Helps protect the machine when stored or during transportation
- Maintenance Kit • Bring out the best in your JET® Slow Speed Wet Sharpening System by using the convenient maintenance kit. Includes: brush, magnet, marker, lighted magnifier, mineral oil, belt dressing oil, paraffin wax and sand paper.
- Optional Base • Quickly attaches to the JET Slow Speed Wet Sharpener, and rotates 360° for quick and easy positioning with positive detents every 90°.
- Knife Jig • Rests on the support arm and is used to sharpen draw knives, pocket knives and small cutlery up to 4" in length.
- Stone Grader • Dual surface Stone Grader dresses the wheel for both fine and coarse sharpening.
- Support Arm Extension • Used in conjunction with the Support Arm, creates a dual tool rest configuration allowing for quick transition from sharpening to honing.
- Support Arm • Mounts directly to the front and back of the sharpener, can be used alone or in conjunction with the wide assortment of JET sharpening jigs.
- Long Knife Jig • Rests on the support arm and is used to sharpen large knives and drawknives over 4" in length.
- Diamond Truing Tool • Mounts on the support arm and is used to true stone before and after use.
- Axe Jig • Mounts on the support arm and is used to sharpen axes and hatchets.
- Side Wheel Grinding Jig • Used in conjunction with the TR-1 tool rest accessory to sharpen card scrapers.
- Leather Strop Wheel • Removes burrs and polishes edges to a razor sharpness. Use in conjunction with honing compound.
- Tool Rest • Mounts on the support arm; used to sharpen scrapers, inshaves, scorps and any tools requiring an angle.
- Straight Edge Jig • Mounts on the support arm and is used to sharpen chisels, spokeshave blades and planer blades.
- Profiled Leather Honing Wheel • Constructed of genuine leather; ideal for honing V-tools, gouges, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Angle Measuring Device • Used to establish the angle of the tool being sharpened in relation to the stone wheel.
- Plane Camber Jig • Mounts on the support arm and is used to camber planer blades up to 3" (76mm) wide.
- Carving Tool Jig • Rests on the support arm and is used to sharpen small carving tools, small gouges and small V-tools.
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx