Jet Bandsaw, Woodworking, 9", JWBS9X (Online only - Subject to Availability)
Temp Sold out - Please click to receive a back in stock email
The Jet Tools JWBS-9X Benchtop Bandsaw is an excellent and compact unit.
Designed for smaller workshops, this bandsaw is equally at home in both professional and amateur applications. It's compact size also makes it a great and solid entry point into bandsawing.
- Handy table top machine.
- Cuts accurately and quietly.
- Supplied with a rip fence and mitre gauge
- Power Consumption: 0.35kW
- Blade Speed: 660 metres per minute
- Blade Length: 1575mm
- Blade Widths: 3mm - 10mm
- Wheels (Diameter): 240mm
- Available Table Angle: 0º - 45º
- Maximum Height of Workpiece: 80mm
- Table Size: 300mm x 300mm
- Dust Extraction Port: 53mm Diameter
- Overall Height: 740mm
- Overall Width: 520mm
- Overall Length: 500mm
- Weight: 20kg
Please note that the instruction manual for this product is a free download