Jet Bandsaw, Woodworking, 18", 1.75HP, JWBS-18-M
Designed to perform, the JET 18” band saw delivers more re-saw capacity, greater throat depth and the horsepower you need to tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and master the intricate cuts.
The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the sturdiness and support you need for every project and features a micro-adjust dial for exact placement.
The table is slotted and the guide post has a stress-free magnetic door on the front for efficient blade changes.
Large, independently adjustable guides are tool-less to save you time on set up.
The JET 18” steel frame band saw is engineered to build great projects through superior performance.
- 16" Resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels
- 27-1/4" x 20" precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
- Fence system features a micro-adjustable, dual-position side plate
- Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing guides
- Rigid, four-sided guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for optimum blade support
- Easy-to-read blade tension scale can be viewed through upper door window
- Single knob adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Blade tracking window provides clear view of blade during tracking
- Heavy duty tensioning with quick release features three settings: full tension, partial tension and full release
- Cast iron trunnion for maximum support and stability
- Slotted table allows for front blade removal
- Cast iron handwheels and ergonomically designed knobs make adjustments smooth and easy
- Round table insert features leveling screws for precise adjustment
- Conveniently located dual 4" dust collection ports catch dust and chips at the source
- Table tilts 5° left and 45° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
We Also Recommend
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm