INCRA | Precision Marking Ruler, Metric Scales, 300mm (12")
Save R 0.00
INCRA Precision Marking Rulers. Sheer Genius! At first glance they look just the same as any other steel ruler. Look a little closer . . .
- You will see the tiny holes and slits at each graduation, enabling you to make a dot with a pencil or mark a line with astounding accuracy
- Drawing an accurate line with a conventional ruler is difficult when you are looking from the side, which usually also means inaccurate
- INCRA rules solve the problem
- The scale, being indented and etched in black, is easy to read
- The surface is non-reflecting and enables even tired eyes in poor light to mark the exact start
- Select the proper slot or hole, insert a 0.5mm mechanical pencil, and mark the measurement with dead-on accuracy
- All of the INCRA rulers are only 0.25mm thick and must, therefore, not be used for coarse work!
- Taking the right amount of care with this tool, you will not only have pleasure in the finished piece of work, but also in doing your drawings