INCRA | Precision 0.5mm Lead Clutch Pencil "INCRA Rules"
Save R 0.00
- INCRA Precision Clutch Pencil- When Accuracy Counts!
- Bright Red so it is easy to find
- Put HB lead in one, 2H and 4H in another two
- Use with all INCRA Rulers, Protractors, Axis Rulers, Bend Rulers, & T Rulers
- Takes standard over-the-counter 0.5mm lead
- INCRA brings a whole new level to marking and measuring!
- At first glance they look just the same as any other steel ruler
- Look a little closer…
- You will see the tiny holes and slits at each graduation, enabling you to make a dot with a pencil or mark a line with astounding accuracy
- Drawing an accurate line with a conventional ruler is difficult when you are looking from the side, which usually also means inaccurate
- INCRA rules solve the problem
- The scale, being indented and etched in black, is easy to read
- The surface is non-reflecting and enables even tired eyes in poor light to mark the exact start
- Select the proper slot or hole, insert a 0.5 mm mechanical pencil, and mark the measurement with dead-on accuracy
- All of the INCRA rulers are only 0.25 mm thick and must, therefore, not be used for coarse work!
- Taking the right amount of care with this tool, you will not only have pleasure in the finished piece of work, but also in doing your drawings
- Locate and mark the intersecting point of two perpendicular lines … all in one quick easy step
- This 6 inch by 3 inch Rule with micro-fine marking holes at every 1/16" gives you 4,608 different exact positions instantly located with your sharp pencil or scribe with zero uncertainty and no eye strain!
- It also features reference lines every 1/4 inch and double reference lines at each full inch