Genkem Adhesive Contact Spray 500ml
Contact Spray Adhesive
A quick-drying, non-staining, versatile, fine mist spray adhesive which offers even coverage and provides a temporary or permanent bond to a variety of surfaces. The temporary bond is especially suited for photographers and scrapbookers who are constantly moving pictures. This adhesive offers fast-bond strength, is ozone friendly and easy to apply. It will not stain or wrinkle materials and the glue line does not become brittle with age.
SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
• Plastic, foam, paper, wood, metal, fibre-board, chipboard, concrete, textiles, carpet tiles, etc.
• 3D models, coated paper, exhibitions and point-of-display boards, scrapbooking, model building, foil crafts, etc.
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
• Not recommended for use as a structural adhesive
HANDY HINTS & TIPS:
• Adhesive stains can be removed with Genkem Contact Adhesive Cleaner.
• After use, clean the nozzle by holding the container upside down and press valve until gas escapes. This prevents clogging of the nozzle.
• Do not use at temperatures below 5°C. During wet or cold weather, drying times must be extended.
• Painted surfaces must be tested for compatibility with adhesives.
• Spillages should be cleaned up immediately with Genkem Contact Adhesive Cleaner.
• Not for use on Polystyrene. Genkem Polystyrene Foam Adhesive recommended.
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx