Freud Sawblade, Professional, Ø- 190mm, 24 Tooth, FR13W006H
Save R 60.90
Original price R 759.90
Current price R 699.00
Advantages & Own:
- Ideal for processing wood and wood-based materials with plunge and hand circular saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Ideal for Rippingcutting, good for cutting querto wood fibre.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazing joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.
- Freud classification: Cabled | hand-guided | wood (→ lasered onto the saw blade as a pictogram)
- Saw blade Ø: 190 mm
- Cutting width: 2.4 mm
- Blade thickness: 1.6 mm
- Bore Ø: 30 mm
- Number of teeth: 24
- Tooth form: alternate tooth
- Angle of rake: 15