Freud Sawblade, Professional, Ø-160MM, 24 Tooth, FR06W009H For Festool TS55 and Makita SP6000
Freud TCT Circular Saw Blade 160MM X 2.4 X B20MM X 24T
Saw blade for processing wood and wood-based materials.
Ideal for processing hardwood, softwood and wood-based materials with immersion and hand circular saws.
Ideally suited for the cut longitudinally to the wood fiber.
Advantages & Features:
- Ideal for processing wood and wood-based materials with immersion and hand circular saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially manufactured by Freud enable flawless results with an enormous service life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces adhesion.
- Ideal for longitudinal cutting, good for cuts across the wood fiber.
- Saw blades from Freud - the world's largest manufacturer of high-quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slots guarantee smooth running and minimize noise.
- The special brazing compound (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of one layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures an improvement in stability during hard impacts.
- Stem blade made of selected steel guarantees precision and durability.
- The essential information is permanently lasered on each Freud saw blade.
- Freud Classification: Wired | Hand-held | Wood (→ lasered on the saw blade as a pictogram)
- Saw blade Ø: 160 mm
- Cutting width: 2.4 mm
- Stem blade thickness: 1.6 mm
- Bore Ø: 20 mm
- Number of teeth: 24
- Tooth shape: Interchangeable tooth
- Chip angle: 15°
- Side hole drilling: 2/6/32.5
Scope of delivery:
- 1x circular saw blade 160 x 2.4/1.6 x 20, Z24
Always make sure that the thickness of the gap wedge (if available) is always between the stem leaf thickness and the cutting width!