Freud Sawblade, Industrial, Ø-300mm, 96 Tooth, Cross-Cut, LU1I0600
The world leading Freud Industrial LU1I0600 saw blade is the perfect choice for superb crosscutting using single or double-head Mitre Saws and Radial Arm Saws.
This blade excels at Cross-Cutting, without splintering your frames and end trims of previously profiled items, where the items have to be coupled to perfectly match, even if they are covered with paint, chalk and other abrasive or fine materials.
- Blade Model: LU1I0600
- Number of Teeth: 96
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Outer Diameter: 300mm Ø
- Number of Pin Holes: FT02
- Maximum Rotational Speed: 4300 RPM
- Alternative Tooth Bevel: 20º
- Tooth Type: 20º with Positive Cutting Angle
- Hook Angle: 10º
- Bore Diameter: 30mm Ø
- Width of Cut: 2.95mm
- Relief Angle: 15º
- Specifically designed for very high quality Cross-Cutting in both Soft and Hard Woods.