Freud Sawblade, Professional, Ø-260mm, 60 Tooth, LP60M013P
The world leading Freud LP60M013P saw blade is the perfect choice for superb quality cross-cutting and rip-cutting of all Hard and soft woods with portable Circular Saws.
This excellent blade will leave an exemplary finish, requiring little post-cut work.
- Blade Model: LP60M013P
- Number of Teeth: 60
- Blade Thickness: 1.8mm
- Outer Diameter: 260mm Ø
- Number of Pin Holes: 2/10/60
- Maximum Rotational Speed: 4700 RPM
- Alternative Tooth Bevel: 15º
- Tooth Type: ATB Tooth with Positive cutting Angle
- Hook Angle: 15º
- Bore Diameter: 30mm Ø
- Width of Cut: 2.6mm
- Relief Angle: 15º
- Specifically designed for Rip-Cutting and Cross-Cutting all hard and soft woods.
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx