Freud Sawblade, Professional, Ø-250mm, 80 Tooth, for Aluminium, LP80M001P
The world leading Freud LP80M001P saw blade is the perfect choice for superb quality cutting of Aluminium, Non-Ferrous Metals and Polymeric Materials with Portable Circular Saws.
This excellent blade will cut Non-Ferrous drawn products and tubes with a thickness between 2mm and 5mm, as well as Polymeric panels up to a thickness of 20mm.
- Blade Model: LP80M001P
- Number of Teeth: 80
- Blade Thickness: 2.2mm
- Outer Diameter: 250mm Ø
- Number of Pin Holes: 2/10/60
- Maximum Rotational Speed: 5300 RPM
- Alternative Tooth Bevel: 45º
- Tooth Type: Flat Triple Chip Tooth with Positive cutting Angle
- Hook Angle: 5º
- Bore Diameter: 30mm Ø
- Width of Cut: 2.8mm
- Relief Angle: 15º
- Specifically designed for cutting Non-Ferrous drawn products and tubes from 2mm to 5mm thick, as well as Polymeric panels up to 20mm thick.