Compact one-handed sander.
- Work effortlessly: With a compact, ergonomic design, a weight of just 1.2 kg and a perfectly balanced weight distribution
- Work faster with up to 25% more material removal capacity: The new MMC control electronics ensure that idle speed = operating speed and transfers all 250 watts of power directly to the work surface
- Dust-free, healthier work. Less reworking: With either the dust-free mobile dust extractor or the long-life chip collection bag and attachable PROTECTOR, for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling
- Quality and durability for your dust bag: Reusable long-life chip collection bag made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester for lasting use
- Reliable extraction with the new CLEANTEC connecting system: The integrated bayonet fitting quickly and reliably joins the connecting sleeve of the suction hose to the extractor connector on the power tool. And it is just as easy to detach. You decide when the connection is undone: and only you.
Main areas of use
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small and narrow surfaces
- Sanding off paint and varnishes on window frames
- Sanding natural wood surfaces and veneering prior to varnishing – particularly furniture
- Sanding close to edges on different materials