Festool | Guide Rail FS 5000/2
FESTOOL. Our passion for high-quality power tools has continued for more than 90 years. We share this fascination with our users and fans. Our products make life easier for professional tradespeople – and help them to achieve perfect results faster.
Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. The original is available in eight different lengths from 800 to 5000mm.
- Safe, perfectly straight power tool guidance
- Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing
- Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping
- Protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications
- Coating for smooth running on the machine
- Runs as if lubricated: The slideway lining ensures that the machine runs along the guide rail
- Safe limit: The kickback stop serves as a limit stop or secures the circular saws against kickbacks when inserting in the tool
- Precise angles: By using the combination bevel along with the guide rail, angles can be directly and easily marked on a workpiece – without a great deal of calculation and effort
- Perfectly straight cuts: In combination with the jigsaw, accurate cuts can be made in wood that is up to 20mm thick
- Length: 5000mm