Einhell Impact Driver 1/4"Dr 180Nm B/L 18V + 2.5aH Starter Kit
Save R 424.00
Original price R 2,214.00
Current price R 1,790.00
- A member of the Power X-Change family
- Brushless motor - more power and longer life time
- Impact driver - for effortless tightening of large/long screws
- 6.35mm (¼") Hexagon Fitting
- Speed control for fine adjustment on delicate jobs
- Short, lightweight design with ergonomic Softgrip surfaces
- Recommendation for optimum results: 2.5Ah battery & higher
- Special impact mechanism protects the wrist from torsional forces
- Complete with LED lamp to illuminate the work area
The Einhell TE-CI 18 Li Brushless-solo cordless impact driver is a high-power member of the Einhell Power X-Change family featuring all the advantages and range of applications offered by the sophisticated lithium-ion technology. All the batteries and chargers from the line can be used with the TE-CI 18 Li Brushless-solo impact driver.
The brushless motor also delivers more power and runs longer than a conventional carbon brush motor. With the brushless cordless impact driver there is no wear from mechanical abrasion.
Tightening large and long screws is an effortless undertaking with the impact driver from Einhell. The impact driver comes with a ¼" (6.35mm) hexagon tool chuck. The finely adjustable electronic speed control can be precisely adjusted to your requirements for the material you wish to work on, so that neither the material nor the impact driver are overstrained. For soft and delicate materials in particular, it allows work to be carried out with sensitive operation.
Thanks to its short, light-weight design it reduces body stress and fatigue, and the ergonomic Softgrip surfaces provide a comfortable and firm hold. This product comes without a battery or charger. Batteries and chargers for the Power X-Change range of products are available separately.
- Universal usability for all Power X-Change rechargeable devices: Saving money, protecting the environment, and flexibility
- Battery features: The ABS process-controlled battery management system stands for max. safety, optimum performance and operating time
- Freedom of cordless operation: No tangled cables
- High-quality Li-Ion cells means no memory effect, low self-discharge and high, constant power
- Current charge level indicated by 3-stage LED display
- Trough handle for easy removal
- Housing protected against dust, corrosion and mechanical damage
- Suitable for TWIN-PACK use in power demanding 36V applications
- Charger features: Extremely space-saving thanks to compact design, Quick-charge technology ensures short charging times, Permanent battery monitoring for optimum charging, Refresh mode allows deeply discharged batteries to be reactivated, Maximum safety due to intelligent charge management, Current information on 6-stage status LED display
- Integrated suspension eyelets for user-friendly wall-mounting