Einhell Impact Drill 13mm 48Nm 18V TE-CD 18/48L + 2.5aH Starter KIt
Save R 0.00
- A member of the Power X-Change family
- Impact drilling function for universal operation included
- 2-speed gearing for powerful drilling and screwing
- Speed electronics for material and application suitable working
- Always Ready-for-use due to Li-ion technology without discharging
- LED lighting for optimum operation in dark areas
- Extremely easy to work with due to ergonomic design and Softgrip
The Einhell TE-CD 18/48 Li-i-Solo cordless impact drill driver is more than just a helpful and powerful assistant in the home, workshop and garage. With its integral impact drilling function it is also designed for universal work on small construction and renovation projects.
Screwdriving, drilling and impact drilling are the key basic functions which make it equipped for every important task. As a member of the Power X-Change family it delivers its full power far away from the nearest socket, so it gives the user total flexibility.
It is always ready-for-use thanks to lithium-ion technology with zero self-discharge. The two-speed gear unit provides a blow rate of up to 24,000 units per minute and delivers a force of up to 48Nm to the desired point. Thanks to an ergonomic design and soft grip, the cordless impact drill driver is designed for exceptionally easy handling and ensures that you can work comfortably without tiring, even on big projects.
The single-sleeve 13mm drill chuck enables you to fit the accessories you want to use quickly and easily. Optimum operation in dark areas is ensured by the integral LED lighting. The rechargeable battery and charger are available separately, for example as a practical PXC starter set in different performance levels.
- Universal usability for all Power X-Change rechargeable devices: Saving money, protecting the environment, and flexibility
- Battery features: The ABS process-controlled battery management system stands for max. safety, optimum performance and operating time
- Freedom of cordless operation: No tangled cables
- High-quality Li-Ion cells means no memory effect, low self-discharge and high, constant power
- Current charge level indicated by 3-stage LED display
- Trough handle for easy removal
- Housing protected against dust, corrosion and mechanical damage
- Suitable for TWIN-PACK use in power demanding 36V applications
- Charger features: Extremely space-saving thanks to compact design, Quick-charge technology ensures short charging times, Permanent battery monitoring for optimum charging, Refresh mode allows deeply discharged batteries to be reactivated, Maximum safety due to intelligent charge management, Current information on 6-stage status LED display
- Integrated suspension eyelets for user-friendly wall-mounting
The Einhell 18V 2.5Ah PXC Starter Kit is the ideal basis for starting or expanding the Power X-Change range in your home. The Starter Kit with an 18V 2.5 Ah Power X-Change PLUS rechargeable battery and high-speed battery charger is a member of the multifunctional and completely interchangeable Power X-Change rechargeable battery system from Einhell. The Power X-Change rechargeable batteries can be used universally for supplying power and endurance to every cordless tool from the entire garden and workshop product family.
The chargers from the series can also be used universally for every PXC rechargeable battery. The advantages to the customer are obvious: A single rechargeable battery and a single charger for all tools not only saves significant costs of buying, universal use also helps protect the environment and provides flexibility in the home and garden too. It also eliminates the untidiness and chaos of having different rechargeable batteries and chargers for each separate tool.
The high-quality rechargeable battery resists the memory effect and the self-discharging normally associated with batteries. The 18 V 2.5 Ah Power X-Change is the ideal basic rechargeable battery from the Power X-Change family and is also suitable for TWIN-PACK use for 36 V applications.
The ABS process-controlled active battery management system has a microprocessor for permanently monitoring the battery parameters. It therefore ensures maximum safety, optimum tool performance, maximum operating time and a maximum service life. The current charge level can be checked on a 3-step LED display.
The housing is designed to be resistant to dust, corrosion and mechanical influences. There is a trough handle to enable the battery to be removed from each tool with ease. The high-speed battery charger is compact in design and therefore takes up little space, and there are integrated suspension eyelets for easily hanging on the wall.
The high-speed charging technology means short charging times, and for optimum charging and maximum safety the battery is permanently monitored by an intelligent charging management system. There is a refresh mode for reactivating batteries which have undergone exhaustive discharge. All up-to-the-moment information is provided by the 6-stage charging level LED indicator.