Einhell Cordless Random Orbital Sander TE-RS 18 Li + 2.5aH Starter KIt
Save R 0.00
- Member of the Power X-Change family
- Speed electronics for material and application suitable working
- Finest finish & high sanding performance due to eccentric concept
- Safe and comfortable operation thanks to the soft grip
- Hook and loop fastening for holding the abrasive paper securely
- Both integrated and connection for external dust extraction
- Incl. 1x abrasive paper (P80)
The Einhell cordless random orbital sander TE-RS 18 Li - Solo provides the user with cordless and independent flexibility for work in the home, garage and workshop.
The cordless random orbital sander is a member of the Power X-Change series. The batteries with the high-grade lithium-ion cells can be used for all members of the Power X-Change family.
Thanks to the electronic speed control the tool can be adjusted to the particular material and application when performing work on the surfaces of wood, metal or stone-type structures. A high-precision finish and a high sanding performance can therefore be achieved thanks to the eccentric concept.
For safe and comfortable operation there is a soft grip. The sanding discs are secured with velcro.
An integrated dust extractor is included to keep the work area clean and free of dust, and an external dust extractor can also be connected. The sander comes with one piece of abrasive paper (P80).
|Oscillating speed||14.000 - 22.000 min^-1|
|Oscillating circuit||2 mm|
|backing pad diameter||125 mm|
|Sanding paper diameter||125 mm|
|Idle speed||7000 min^-1 - 11000 min^-1|
- Universal usability for all Power X-Change rechargeable devices: Saving money, protecting the environment, and flexibility
- Battery features: The ABS process-controlled battery management system stands for max. safety, optimum performance and operating time
- Freedom of cordless operation: No tangled cables
- High-quality Li-Ion cells means no memory effect, low self-discharge and high, constant power
- Current charge level indicated by 3-stage LED display
- Trough handle for easy removal
- Housing protected against dust, corrosion and mechanical damage
- Suitable for TWIN-PACK use in power demanding 36V applications
- Charger features: Extremely space-saving thanks to compact design, Quick-charge technology ensures short charging times, Permanent battery monitoring for optimum charging, Refresh mode allows deeply discharged batteries to be reactivated, Maximum safety due to intelligent charge management, Current information on 6-stage status LED display
- Integrated suspension eyelets for user-friendly wall-mounting
The Einhell 18V 2.5Ah PXC Starter Kit is the ideal basis for starting or expanding the Power X-Change range in your home. The Starter Kit with an 18V 2.5 Ah Power X-Change PLUS rechargeable battery and high-speed battery charger is a member of the multifunctional and completely interchangeable Power X-Change rechargeable battery system from Einhell. The Power X-Change rechargeable batteries can be used universally for supplying power and endurance to every cordless tool from the entire garden and workshop product family.
The chargers from the series can also be used universally for every PXC rechargeable battery. The advantages to the customer are obvious: A single rechargeable battery and a single charger for all tools not only saves significant costs of buying, universal use also helps protect the environment and provides flexibility in the home and garden too. It also eliminates the untidiness and chaos of having different rechargeable batteries and chargers for each separate tool.
The high-quality rechargeable battery resists the memory effect and the self-discharging normally associated with batteries. The 18 V 2.5 Ah Power X-Change is the ideal basic rechargeable battery from the Power X-Change family and is also suitable for TWIN-PACK use for 36 V applications.
The ABS process-controlled active battery management system has a microprocessor for permanently monitoring the battery parameters. It therefore ensures maximum safety, optimum tool performance, maximum operating time and a maximum service life. The current charge level can be checked on a 3-step LED display.
The housing is designed to be resistant to dust, corrosion and mechanical influences. There is a trough handle to enable the battery to be removed from each tool with ease. The high-speed battery charger is compact in design and therefore takes up little space, and there are integrated suspension eyelets for easily hanging on the wall.
The high-speed charging technology means short charging times, and for optimum charging and maximum safety the battery is permanently monitored by an intelligent charging management system. There is a refresh mode for reactivating batteries which have undergone exhaustive discharge. All up-to-the-moment information is provided by the 6-stage charging level LED indicator.