Einhell Cordless Multi Tool Incl Accessories + 2.5aH Starter Kit
Save R 0.00
Member of the Power X-Change family
- Quick release for tooless change of equipment
- Comfortable accessory change thanks to magnetic tool holder
- Electronic Speed Control
- Soft grip for working comfort
- standard 12-pin-tool fixation for flexible positioning of equipment
- Incl. triangular grinding/sanding plate
- Incl. 9x grinding/sanding paper (3*P60/3*P80/3*P120)
- Incl. scraper
- Incl. plunge-cut saw blade for wood and plastic (HCS)
- Incl. BIM plunge-cut saw blade also for metal
- Incl. segment saw blade for wood, plastic and soft metal (HSS)
- Incl. diamond segment saw blade for tile joints
The Einhell cordless multifunctional tool Varrito is a flexible, high-quality machine for small construction and renovation jobs. Thanks to its comprehensive features it helps get jobs such as sawing, grinding/sanding or scraping completed effortlessly.
It is a member of the Power-X-Change family, so you enjoy all of the advantages of Einhell's high-end lithium-ion technology.
The cordless multifunctional tool is high-quality designed for ergonomic operation, so it saves a great deal of effort when used in practice. The quick release, for example, helps you to change accessories without additional tools. This has a magnetic tool holder for rapid blade fitment. The 12-pin-tool fixation enables flexible positioning of equipments.
Electronic speed control enables the tool to be adjusted to suit the particular material and application. The Varrito operates at 22,000 to 40,000 vibrations to let you work with precision. The multifunctional tool is also equipped with an oscillation decoupled battery uptake for reduction of vibration.
The product is supplied with a delta grinding/sanding plate and a set of nine sheets of abrasive paper with different grit sizes (3*P60/3*P80/3*P120). A scraper, a plunge-cut saw blade for wood and plastic (HCS), an additional BIM plunge-cut saw blade for metal, a segment saw blade for wood, plastic and soft metal (HSS) as well as a diamond segment saw blade for tile joints are all part of the package as well.
The Varrito is a member of the Power X-Change series. The advantages of a cordless tool are obvious: Interfering cables, tripping hazards and the distractions caused by restricted movements are all a thing of the past thanks to the new generation of powerful and long-lasting cordless tools from Einhell.
The batteries with the high-grade lithium-ion cells can be used for all members of the Power X-Change family. This product comes without a battery and charger which can be purchased separately.
- Universal usability for all Power X-Change rechargeable devices: Saving money, protecting the environment, and flexibility
- Battery features: The ABS process-controlled battery management system stands for max. safety, optimum performance and operating time
- Freedom of cordless operation: No tangled cables
- High-quality Li-Ion cells means no memory effect, low self-discharge and high, constant power
- Current charge level indicated by 3-stage LED display
- Trough handle for easy removal
- Housing protected against dust, corrosion and mechanical damage
- Suitable for TWIN-PACK use in power demanding 36V applications
- Charger features: Extremely space-saving thanks to compact design, Quick-charge technology ensures short charging times, Permanent battery monitoring for optimum charging, Refresh mode allows deeply discharged batteries to be reactivated, Maximum safety due to intelligent charge management, Current information on 6-stage status LED display
- Integrated suspension eyelets for user-friendly wall-mounting
The Einhell 18V 2.5Ah PXC Starter Kit is the ideal basis for starting or expanding the Power X-Change range in your home. The Starter Kit with an 18V 2.5 Ah Power X-Change PLUS rechargeable battery and high-speed battery charger is a member of the multifunctional and completely interchangeable Power X-Change rechargeable battery system from Einhell. The Power X-Change rechargeable batteries can be used universally for supplying power and endurance to every cordless tool from the entire garden and workshop product family.
The chargers from the series can also be used universally for every PXC rechargeable battery. The advantages to the customer are obvious: A single rechargeable battery and a single charger for all tools not only saves significant costs of buying, universal use also helps protect the environment and provides flexibility in the home and garden too. It also eliminates the untidiness and chaos of having different rechargeable batteries and chargers for each separate tool.
The high-quality rechargeable battery resists the memory effect and the self-discharging normally associated with batteries. The 18 V 2.5 Ah Power X-Change is the ideal basic rechargeable battery from the Power X-Change family and is also suitable for TWIN-PACK use for 36 V applications.
The ABS process-controlled active battery management system has a microprocessor for permanently monitoring the battery parameters. It therefore ensures maximum safety, optimum tool performance, maximum operating time and a maximum service life. The current charge level can be checked on a 3-step LED display.
The housing is designed to be resistant to dust, corrosion and mechanical influences. There is a trough handle to enable the battery to be removed from each tool with ease. The high-speed battery charger is compact in design and therefore takes up little space, and there are integrated suspension eyelets for easily hanging on the wall.
The high-speed charging technology means short charging times, and for optimum charging and maximum safety the battery is permanently monitored by an intelligent charging management system. There is a refresh mode for reactivating batteries which have undergone exhaustive discharge. All up-to-the-moment information is provided by the 6-stage charging level LED indicator.