Einhell Cordless Circular Saw TE-CS 18/165-1 + 4aH Starter Kit
Save R 0.00
- A member of the Power X-Change family
- Small, light and handy – for comfortable operation
- Easy adjustment without tools (cutting depth, tilt angle)
- Dust extractor adapter to keep the workplace clean
- Compatible with the Einhell guide rail
- Easy changing of the saw blade thanks to the spindle lock
- High quality aluminium base plate
- Sawblades with 20mm core can be used
- High quality sawblade is included in delivery
- High-quality LED for optimum illumination of the cutting area
The Einhell cordless TE-CS 18/165-1 Li - Solo hand-held circular saw is compact, light and easy to work with. It is ideal when you need a handy tool anywhere around the home and garden. Because it is a member of the Power-X-Change family, you can take it anywhere work needs to be done. The same high-capacity batteries fit all Power X-Change tools.
You can adjust the cutting depth and tilt angle on the cordless circular saw quickly and easily without any tools. A spindle lock makes it easy to swap sawblades with a 20mm bore. High-quality LEDs and a dust vacuum attachment give you a clear view of what you are doing and keep the work area clean. The TE-CS 18/165-1 Li - Solo cordless circular saw is compatible with the Einhell guide rail which is available separately.
You can take Einhell cordless tools virtually anywhere without the need for a power source nearby. With lithium-ion technology, you can forget about tripping over tangled cables, places you can’t reach because the cable is too short and frustrating searches for an extension lead.
|No-load speed||4200 min^-1|
|Saw Blade||165 mm x 20 mm|
|Number of saw teeth||18 Pieces|
|Cutting depth at 90°||54 mm|
|Cutting depth at 45°||35 mm|
- Universal usability for all Power X-Change rechargeable devices:
- Saving money, protecting the environment, and flexibility
- Battery features:
- The ABS process-controlled battery management system stands for max. safety, optimum performance, operating time
- Freedom of cordless operation: No tangled cables and free working
- High-quality Li-Ion cells means no memory effect, low self-discharge and high, constant power
- Current charge level indicated by 3-stage LED display
- Trough handle for easy removal
- Housing protected against dust, corrosion and mechanical damage
- Suitable for TWIN-PACK use in power demanding 36V applications
- Charger features:
- Extremely space-saving thanks to compact design
- Quick-charge technology ensures short charging times
- Permanent battery monitoring for optimum charging
- Refresh mode allows deeply discharged batteries to be reactivated
- Maximum safety due to intelligent charge management
- Current information on 6-stage status LED display
- Integrated suspension eyelets for user-friendly wall-mounting
The Einhell 18V 4.0Ah PXC Starter Kit is the ideal basis for starting or expanding the Power X-Change range in your home. The Starter Kit with an 18V 4,0Ah Power X-Change PLUS rechargeable battery and high-speed battery charger is a member of the multifunctional and completely interchangeable Power X-Change rechargeable battery system from Einhell.
The Power X-Change rechargeable batteries can be used universally for supplying power and endurance to every cordless tool from the entire garden and workshop product family. The chargers in the range can also be used universally for every PXC rechargeable battery. The advantages to the customer are obvious: a single rechargeable battery and a single charger for all tools not only saves significant costs of buying, but universal use also helps protect the environment and provides flexibility in the home and garden too.
It also eliminates the untidiness and chaos of having different rechargeable batteries and chargers for each separate tool. The high-quality rechargeable battery resists the memory effect and the self-discharging normally associated with batteries, to deliver constant high power.
The 18 V 4,0 Ah Power X-Change is the ideal basic rechargeable battery from the Power X-Change family and is also suitable for TWIN-PACK use for 36 V applications. The ABS process-controlled active battery management system has a microprocessor for permanently monitoring the battery parameters. It therefore ensures maximum safety, optimum tool performance, maximum operating time and a maximum service life. The current charge level can be checked on a 3-step LED display.
The housing is designed to be resistant to dust, corrosion and mechanical influences. There is a trough handle to enable the battery to be removed from each tool with ease. The high-speed battery charger is compact in design and therefore takes up little space, and there are integrated suspension eyelets for easily hanging on the wall.
The high-speed charging technology means short charging times, and for optimum charging and maximum safety the battery is permanently monitored by an intelligent charging management system. There is a refresh mode for reactivating batteries which have undergone exhaustive discharge. All up-to-the-moment information is provided by the 6-stage charging level LED indicator.