Einhell Cordless Angle Grinder TE-AG 18/115 +4ah Starter kit Li
Save R 0.00
- Lightest angle grinder of its class
- Softstart function and restart safeguard to make it safer to use
- Overload cut-out for a long service life
- Modified air guidance for better cooling and longer service life
- Very smooth operation thanks to separation of motor and gearing
- Disk guard with quick adjust facility
- Robust aluminium gear housing
- Slimline design with ergonomic softgrip surfaces
- Additional handle can be fitted flexibly in 3 positions
- Recommendation for optimum results: 2.5 Ah battery & higher
- Cutting disk not included
- Universal usability for all Power X-Change rechargeable devices:
- Saving money, protecting the environment, and flexibility
- Battery features:
- The ABS process-controlled battery management system stands for max. safety, optimum performance, operating time
- Freedom of cordless operation: No tangled cables and free working
- High-quality Li-Ion cells means no memory effect, low self-discharge and high, constant power
- Current charge level indicated by 3-stage LED display
- Trough handle for easy removal
- Housing protected against dust, corrosion and mechanical damage
- Suitable for TWIN-PACK use in power demanding 36V applications
- Charger features:
- Extremely space-saving thanks to compact design
- Quick-charge technology ensures short charging times
- Permanent battery monitoring for optimum charging
- Refresh mode allows deeply discharged batteries to be reactivated
- Maximum safety due to intelligent charge management
- Current information on 6-stage status LED display
- Integrated suspension eyelets for user-friendly wall-mounting
The Einhell 18V 4.0Ah PXC Starter Kit is the ideal basis for starting or expanding the Power X-Change range in your home. The Starter Kit with an 18V 4,0Ah Power X-Change PLUS rechargeable battery and high-speed battery charger is a member of the multifunctional and completely interchangeable Power X-Change rechargeable battery system from Einhell.
The Power X-Change rechargeable batteries can be used universally for supplying power and endurance to every cordless tool from the entire garden and workshop product family. The chargers in the range can also be used universally for every PXC rechargeable battery. The advantages to the customer are obvious: a single rechargeable battery and a single charger for all tools not only saves significant costs of buying, but universal use also helps protect the environment and provides flexibility in the home and garden too.
It also eliminates the untidiness and chaos of having different rechargeable batteries and chargers for each separate tool. The high-quality rechargeable battery resists the memory effect and the self-discharging normally associated with batteries, to deliver constant high power.
The 18 V 4,0 Ah Power X-Change is the ideal basic rechargeable battery from the Power X-Change family and is also suitable for TWIN-PACK use for 36 V applications. The ABS process-controlled active battery management system has a microprocessor for permanently monitoring the battery parameters. It therefore ensures maximum safety, optimum tool performance, maximum operating time and a maximum service life. The current charge level can be checked on a 3-step LED display.
The housing is designed to be resistant to dust, corrosion and mechanical influences. There is a trough handle to enable the battery to be removed from each tool with ease. The high-speed battery charger is compact in design and therefore takes up little space, and there are integrated suspension eyelets for easily hanging on the wall.
The high-speed charging technology means short charging times, and for optimum charging and maximum safety the battery is permanently monitored by an intelligent charging management system. There is a refresh mode for reactivating batteries which have undergone exhaustive discharge. All up-to-the-moment information is provided by the 6-stage charging level LED indicator.