Einhell Cl Pole-Mounted Powered Pruner GE-LC 18 Li T-Solo
Save R -2,179.00
Item number 3410810
- 90° pivotable attachment for effortless horizontal cuts
- Motor head tiltable by 7 settings
- Main handle tiltable by 4 settings
- Continuously adjustable telescopic aluminium handle (880-1820 mm)
- Additional adjustable handle with quick fastener
- OREGON quality blade and chain
- Toolless chain tensioning and chain change
- Metal gearing for a long life
- Claw stop
- Chain catch bolt
- Carrying belt
- Oil tank for automatic chain lubrication
- Supplied without battery and charger (available separately)
The cordless pole pruner GE-LC 18 Li T is a powerful device which makes it possible to cut branches aloft effortlessly and independently from the power supply from the ground.
The OREGON-quality blade and the OREGON-chain care for clean cutting results. The telescopic handle, adjustable from 880 mm to 1820 mm, can be set suitably to the required working height. The adjustable handle has a quick-lock .
The 90° rotatable saw head makes for effortless horizontal cuts. To execute difficult cuts aloft cleanly and precisely, the motor head can be angled in seven different positions. The main handle has four preset positions and therefore can be adjusted to each working situation.
The claw stop prevents slipping during sawing. Automatic chain lubrication provides the OREGON-chain with the needed lubrication. When needed, the chain can be tensioned and changed without the use of a special tool. A chain interception bolt prevents chain slippage. Battery and charger are not included in delivery.
|Sword length||200 mm|
|Cutting length||170 mm|
|Cutting speed||3.76 m/s|
|Length of telescope bar||183 cm - 277 cm|