Bosch Professional Hot Air Gun Kit, GHG 23-66
The new Bosch Professional GHG 23-66 Hot Air Gun represents a quantum leap for heat gun technology in South Africa. It operates at 2300 watts and has a maximum working temperature of 650º Celsius (1202º Fahrenheit).
This excellent Hot Air Gun offers Digital Temperature Adjustment as well as Variable Airflow Control from 150 to 500 litres per minute in increments of ten.
These features make the tool especially suitable for demanding applications, for example, the bending of pipes. The temperature and airflow control, which can be read quickly and easily on the 1.4-inch LCD display, offers maximum precision, therefore temperature-critical workpieces can be bent without burning.
- Total heat and airflow control for demanding applications
- Total control: Ten different airflow rates, digital fine adjustable temperature control and four customisable programs.
- Powerful 2300 watts element for quickly achieving operating temperature of 650 °C
- Enhanced safety thanks to the automatic thermal protection shut-off in case of motor overheating.
Included in Your Kit:
- 1 each Glass Protection Nozzle 75mm
- 1 each Surface Nozzle 50mm
- 1 each Reduction Nozzle, 9mm
- 1 each Welding Shoe, 10mm
- 1 each Reflector Nozzle, 32mm x 33mm
- Rated Input Power: 2300W
- Working Temperature Range: 50ºC - 650ºC
- Airflow Range: 150-500 Litres per Minute (L/PM)
- Temperature Control: Continuously Variable
- Airflow Control: Continuously Variable
- Cold Stage: 50ºC
- Dimensions - Width: 86mm
- Dimensions - Height: 201mm
- Dimensions - Length: 245mm
- Weight: 670 Grams
We Also Recommend
Swanson Aluminium Speed Square, Metric, 250mm c/w Blue Book
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm