Bosch PMF 190 Multipurpose Tool Set
Cutting, sawing, sanding, routing and scraping are no problem for this multifunction tool thanks to its powerful motor and its many attachments. Experience the outstanding convenience of the PMF 190 E when working in hard-to-reach areas or when performing detailed work. With the comprehensive range of accessories, there are virtually no limits to what can be done with this multi-tool.
Key product features.
- Versatile due to a wide range of accessories
- A true all-rounder, especially when detailed work is required
- Toolholder with universal screw – quick and easy changing of all accessories
Other product advantages.
- Bosch Electronic with continuously variable preselection of the oscillation rate – for material-specific work
- Oscillation: 15,000 – 21,000 oscillations per minute at 2.8 angular degrees
- With 4-stage depth stop – for limiting the depth of cut
- Possibility to connect an all-purpose vacuum cleaner – for dust-free sanding
- Ergonomic design – compact and easy-to-handle tool with small grip circumference
One for all – and all in a set.
The PMF 190 E multifunction tool is a real all-rounder. The tool oscillates the accessory back and forth at 2.8 angular degrees with 190 watts of power and at up to 21,000 oscillations per minute. This enables you to tackle practically any project straightaway – whether you need to saw parquet or laminate to size or rout the joints in your shower. This oscillating multitool is unbelievably versatile with its comprehensive accessories – from segment saw blades through to a delta sanding sheet set. The accessories for the PMF 190 E Set are mounted using a universal screw, enabling you to change them in no time. This saves you time and enables you to finish your project quickly.
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm