Bosch Jigsaw, Professional, GST 150 BCE
The Bosch Professional GST-150-BCE Jigsaw is the most powerful tool in its price class, worldwide.
It has excellent power reserves, even in hard and thick beams, due to it's powerful and overload-capable 780-watt motor.
The extremely robust and bend-resistant sole plate caters for even the toughest jobs and the tool achieves remarkable cutting precision due to the new saw blade clamping system.
- Tool-Fee Saw Blade Clamping System for easy and fast saw blade changes.
- Ergonomic grip area with SoftGrip surfaces for a high level of comfort during use.
- 4-Stage Pendulum action for fine through to coarse cuts.
- Electronic Speed Preselection
Include with Your Bosch Professional GST-150-BCE Jigsaw:
- Anti-Splinter Guard
- Carry Case
- Glide Shoe
- Suction Nozzle
- 1 each Bosch T-144-D (for Wood)
- Rated Input Power: 780W
- No Load Stroke Rate: 500 - 3100 SPM (Strokes Per Minute)
- Weight: 2.7Kg
- Power Cable Length: 4 Metres
- Cutting Depth - Wood: 150mm
- Cutting Depth - Aluminium: 20mm
- Cutting Depth - Non Alloyed Steel: 10mm
Bosch SDS System. Fast, tool-free changing of application tools.
Best work results with constant speed thanks to electronic regulation of speed - even under load.
Best work results with speed pre-selection for applications requiring material-specific speed.
Dust extraction directly into the integral dust bag on the tool and/or using an all-purpose dust extractor.
Saw Blade Pendulum Action
Adjustable 3-stage or 4-stage saw blade pendulum action.
We Also Recommend
Toolcraft T-Track, Universal, Metric, Aluminium, 1200mm
Kreg Corner Clamp, 90º, with Automaxx
FastCap GluBot Glue Dispenser