Bosch | Hexagon SelfCut Speed Spade Bit 28X152mm
Bosch Hexagon SelfCut Speed Spade Bit 28X152mm - SelfCut Speed Spade Bit performs extremely fast hole drilling
The SelfCut Speed Spade Bit performs extremely fast hole drilling. Its self-feeding threaded tip enables the drill bit to effortlessly pull itself into the wood for high-speed drilling with little exertion. Fast chip removal for rapid results is made possible by the specially shaped spade. In product tests, this drill bit produces holes 10 times faster than a standard spade bit. It is suitable for use on soft and hard wood, light building materials and plasterboard. This spade bit has a 1/4-inch hex shank system and it is best for use with portable power drills.
- Self-feeding threaded tip provides high-speed drilling with little exertion
- Fast chip removal and rapid results are made possible by a specially shaped spade
- Hex shank for maximum power transfer in standard three-jaw drills and hexagonal drill driver chucks
- In product tests, this drill bit produces holes 10 times faster than a standard spade bit
- Used on hardwood and softwood